Ibaraki Prefecture Foreign Worker Support Center (hereinafter referred to as “this center”) will handle the collection and use of personal information appropriately as follows, based on the “Ibaraki Prefecture Personal Information Protection Ordinance”.
Purpose of use of Personal Information
Personal information provided at the time of application for registration and in the system provided by this center shall be used by Ibaraki Prefecture and this center for the following purposes.
- Contact regarding employment support and seminars, etc.
- To respond to various inquiries requested by the person
- For statistical data creation and questionnaire surveys
- In addition, to provide support services through this center
Management of Personal Information
Our center implements strict security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under its control. Personal information is stored in a safe environment that is inaccessible to general users.
Disclosure・Correction・Deletion of Personal Information
Our center manages the personal information as accurately and as up-to- date as possible. If the user or its proxy makes a request, we will disclose the registration information. In addition, if by request by the user or its proxy, the registration information will be deleted (withdrawal from the group). If you are a proxy, you will need to present a power of attorney for this matter created by the person registered. In addition, we will not accept a request from other than the user or its proxy.
|Location||〒310‐0851 745 Ushirokawa, Senbacho, Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture
The Hirosawa City Hall Annex 1st Floor
|Opening Hours||(Weekdays)9:00am to 5:00pm
※Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, New Year holidays and Public holidays
However, if registration is deleted, some services may not be available.
For inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information, please contact the following.
Providing Personal Information to Third Parties.
As a general rule, we will not provide the personal information you provide to a third party. However, in the following cases, personal information can be disclosed.
- When the user has personally consented to the disclosure of personal information.
- When an institution in Ibaraki prefecture other than this center internally uses the personal information held to the extent necessary to carry out the duties under its jurisdiction and when there is an appropriate reason for using the retained personal information.
- When providing to other administrative agencies, there is an appropriate reason for the recipient to use the retained personal information related to the provision to the extent necessary for the performance of office work or business, and to use the retained personal information.
- When it is clearly in the interest of the user to provide the information, or when there is an exceptional reason for providing the personal information.
Use for statistical data
This site uses cookie for the purpose of expanding content and operating the site. The information obtained in this way is anonymous and does not identify the individual user.
This function can refuse the collection of information by disabling cookies. For details, please check the function description of your web browser.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The use of the 「Ibaraki Prefecture Foreign Worker Support Center」site is the responsibility of the center user. Ibaraki Prefecture and our center do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by the use of various information obtained from this homepage and other websites linked to this homepage.
About Changes and Notifications
This site may outsource the handling of the above personal information. At the time of consignment, we select a business operator who is recognized to handle personal information properly, and we will instruct and supervise to implement proper management.
Company name: Will Of Work Co., Ltd.